What happens at the intersection of a 110+ year old barn and the need for a comfortable event venue in Ashe County, N.C. — The Pavillon. For small-ish groups (30-50), a covered outdoor feeling space nestled in the Appalachian mountains not only provides for space but also an ambiance that is truly comfortable and homey.
- Covered seating for six comfortably
- Table seats eights
- Bar with see-through stream likeness
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator and toaster oven (no stove/oven at this time)
- Bathroom with vanity sink and composting toilet
- Sound system includes Pandora streaming music (your choosing)
Views of lavender fields (in season, typically late June to early August each year) and surrounding mountains.
To get an appointment to view, schedule or rent, contact us at 336.384.5796 or email@example.com